Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lesson learnt in Term 1

After Term 1, I found out that I had learnt a lot of stuff.I have learnt:
-the laboratory rules
- the purpose of all the science apparatus and how to draw the outline of them
-the luminous and non-luminous flame (the similarities and differences)
-how to measure vernier calipers and micrometer screw guage

Feedback after Term 1:
I think that the teacher is quite clear and at the correct pace for me to understand fully the science topic.I have learnt well under her teaching and guidance.She also does not hesitate to clear the students'doubts when we ask her questions.But,I think that the time for us to do experiments is too short and we do not have time to really observe the results.However,it's still a good and enjoyable learning experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment