Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My self-Introduction

Hi Ms Chu and classmates, I am Sheng Xiang from 1P4.For those that wanted to contact me,my email is louise_per@hotmail.com.Basically, you can just call me louise.As for the brief description about myself,I really did not have much to say about.I am a very direct person and I like things to be done neatly.During my leisure time,
I will read some books or even play some outdoor sports.I am sporty and just can't sit still.I hate irritating people and smart alec ones.

My favourite food is just noodles and rice.I drink almost everything drink.My favourite colour is green as it let me feels refreshing. In my primary school, I was not very good with my science so I hope I can get guidance from my friends and teacher. To me, science is actually fun if the lesson includes interesting experiments. Some of the science facts are also very interesting and fascinating which make me want to go and find out more. I hope that in my Sec 1 Science lesson, it can be fun and interesting as i had expected it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment