Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Self reflection

After 3 term of lower secondary science lessons,I found out that I had learnt much and also attend some valuable classes.I had also clear my doubts and through all the science lessons and experiment,I had gained alot of knowledge.Especially the experiment, which was done and experienced by myself and thus, the lessons learnt will have a deeper impression on me.The teacher had also clear my doubts with some detailed answers.


I have received my Term 3 Science test and I had improved slightly abit.
Even though the marks improved just by 0.5 to 1 mark,I think it's still a good sign.
I found out that I had improved due to
-copying of notes in class and revise when I went home
-blogging what I have learnt so as to give me a deeper impression

The method is very effective and I think that I shall continue this method so as to achieve better grades in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment